Victoria’s House & Garden is located in one of Round Rock’s historical homes. It is our priviledge and responsibility to share our beautiful grounds and gardens with the community and being a private place where families and photographers can come to capture those special moments. To preserve the property and to respect the integrity of the ground, gardens and house, we ask photographers to please adhere to the following guidelines.
- Please schedule your photography sessions online . This allows us to monitor how many photographers are on the grounds at a time and to make sure that all photographers have the opportunity to get the best pictures possible for their clients. We only allow one photography company on the grounds at all times.
- We love getting new images that we can use for marketing and on social media! If you would like to email us copies of your work we would love to potentialy add you on our preferred vendor list for our events.
- All furniture and decor must be returned into its original location.
- All props and debris must be removed and/or disposed from the property.
- Special film and marketing projects must be scheduled offline by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org